Online orders — you will first receive an email confirming your order total immediately after your order is placed through our ecommerce store; and a second email with your shipping and tracking information when the order has been shipped.
Phone-in orders — similar to online orders, once your order has been received, you will receive an email confirming your order; and a second email with your shipping and tracking information once the order has been shipped.
*If at any time you have questions or concerns about your order, please contact the ADCO Customer Care line at 800.527.4609 — we are here and ready to help out anytime during business hours (8–5 CST)!
All online orders require payment via credit card. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover.
For orders over $10,000, credit terms may be established after the first order. Please contact Customer Care at 800.527.4609 for more information and to discuss options.
All ADCO products are shipped via FedEx in the U.S., with the following options: Ground, Standard Overnight , 2-day or 3-day. Some shipping destinations have limited shipping options. Alternate shipping methods may be considered for large orders over 300 lbs. All orders are fully insured. Total freight charges and applicable taxes will be included on your invoice.
To obtain the best shipping rates for international shipping, please contact the ADCO authorized distributor nearest you, as listed on the Contact page of this website.
ADCO Industries Commitment to our Customers:
We’ve been in business for more than 32 years, and we’ve accomplished this by listening to our customers -- and through a sincere commitment to the highest quality materials and exceptional manufacturing. Because of this commitment, rarely do we have returns. But when it does happen, we stand behind our products. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If for any reason at all, you are not pleased with your purchase, we will be glad to exchange it or provide a full refund, whichever you prefer.
Here are the specifics:
- Product(s) must be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- Returns must include the original invoice and packaging.
- Products returned must be in new and unused condition. (In rare cases, a refund may be denied if an item has been opened and clearly damaged by repeated misuse or intentional abuse -- i.e., run over by a car, dropped in a vat of acid, etc.!)
- ADCO Industries is not responsible for lost items, once delivery has been confirmed.
- Refunds will be processed and accounts credited within 14 days from the time we receive the returned items.
- Refunds will be applied in the original form of payment.
- Shipping charges on returns and exchanges will be reimbursed if the reason for the return was a manufacturing defect.
- A 20% restocking fee may apply for some returns, depending on the item returned. (This does not apply if the reason for the return was a manufacturing defect.)
- If you are requesting an exchange only, you must first call ADCO Industries Customer Care (800-527-4609) or email email@example.com to reserve your new items.
- At that time, you will be given a confirmation number to validate product availability – and you must include that number on the Returns & Exchanges Form.
Please complete the Returns & Exchanges Form, and send along with the returned items to the following address:
11333 Pagemill Drive
Dallas, Texas 75243
As always, please remember, we are just a phone call away through our Customer Care department at 800.527.4609 to answer any questions, handle any issues and get you up and running in no time at all!
The information provided on this website has been created with great care and accuracy. We use a secure server that enables all transactions to be encrypted and isolated from public access. We take extensive measures to protect all records of confidentiality through your shopping experience with us. In addition, please be aware that ADCO Industries does not sell or share personal information.
ADCO Industries should not be held for damages or liabilities or any matter that arises from using this website. All web users should assume any unforeseeable risk while using this website. The information provided in this website is subject to change without notice. ADCO Industries reserves the right to amend or withdraw any such statement or information at any time.